Table of Contents
Released on 10 January 2006. Was known as 0.97 during development.
- Added support for Atom 1.0.
- Added support for cURL for webhosts which have
- Added a timeout for remote feeds, so that slow servers don't hold up the page load for too long…
- Added support for PHP 5.x.
- Added support for one-click subscribing to several online aggregators.
- Added support for one-click searching for linkbacks on Technorati.
- The User-Agent has changed:
SimplePie/1.0PR (Feed Parser; http://www.simplepie.org) Build/20060108
- Re-wrote the XML parsing core. No longer relies on XMLize. This significantly helps with feed processing.
- Revamped the caching system to use serialized caching.
- SimplePie is now object-oriented. This will make it easier to implement, and have fewer conflicts with other software.
- Line breaks in
<pre>tags are respected.
- You can leave opened tags open in “example”-type tags like
- Caching can be disabled.
- Resolved an issue with feeds being cached for any amount of time other than 60 minutes.
- Resolved an issue where PHP could potentially go into an infinite loop if the cache file either can't be opened or is empty.
misc/release_notes/simplepie_preview_release.txt · Last modified: 2011/03/05 19:56 (external edit)