Released on 23 September 2004
- [New] Implemented much better code for parsing and displaying non-English characters in feeds.
- [New] Support for automatically deleting cache files that have been unused for 7 days (can be changed via a parameter in the
application/xmlis now in the auto-discovery list (as this is what Mozilla.org uses).
- [Changed] As per Mark Pilgrim's suggestions on how to improve the security of RSS, SimplePie now strips out the following tags prior to parsing:
- [Changed] It also takes the time to remove the following attributes from all tags:
- [Fixed] Made significant improvements in parsing not-well-formed RSS feeds by rewriting
CDATAsections in feeds.
misc/release_notes/simplepie_0.94.txt · Last modified: 2011/03/05 19:56 (external edit)